Update 1/10/2016: It was brought to my attention that the hippeastrum vase did not have a unique footprint (was linked to calla vase from Myra Living), this has now been fixed. You can either download the updated merged file, or grab the individual file at the SFS link at the bottom of the post.
With the addition of round tables with backyard stuff allowing me to take the rig and slot resources without having to tediously make my own, I can do what I have always planned to do: a round table in the style of mt anemone tables from my Atwood Living collection. So in order to make it a little more fleshed out, I added a few display pieces and stuff specific to a dining room. This is not a perfect match as my wood tones have improved since then, so have my fabric choices, but it still goes very well with Atwood, as well as any of my other custom content.
Due to the length of these posts and for ease of updating, you can find the download and info under the cut.
A few notes on this set in regards to usability and features:
- The round dining table does not need Backyard Stuff to work. There is no carryover of the meshes at all, only the rig and slot locations.
- To use all slots on objects, be sure to have MoveObjects cheat turned on
- Using quarter-tile placement is helpful when decorating too. Turn on by pressing F5
- The butterflies in the terrarium are animated. Be aware, at some angles the effect doesn't look like its behind glass. This is common for effects and its just a compromise for the design
- With the display cabinet, once you place things behind the glass, you need to zoom in to make the object fade out to pick up items or style them. Again, this is a game limitation.
- To get the most out of decor items, be sure to use the enlarge shortcut to give size variations
- The vases have linked textures to version 01, and same with the chandeliers are all linked to the short height. The small canvas is linked to the large size, and the large egg is linked to the small size. Be sure to have those in-game or the others will not work.
- basegame compatibility
- 42 meshes in total with between 10 and 36 colour/style options:
- find items easily using phrase "Atwood" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
- style (found under "contemporary" tag) and colour filter compatible
- custom thumbnails
- Pricing and polycount as follows:
- 6 Seat Anemone Round Dining Table ($748, 802)
- Mirrored Buffet ($465, 756)
- Display Cabinet ($575, 326)
- Dining Chair 01 ($225, 490)
- Dining Chair 02 ($275, 904)
- Short, Medium, and Tall Chandeliers ($340/$341/$342, 1740)*
- Wall Light ($155, 424)
- Glass Flower Candle Holder ($167, 358)
- Birds Nest Fern ($89, 518)
- Hippeastrum Vase ($140, 912)*
- Heliconia Vase ($135, 796)*
- Geometric Terrarium ($124, 996)*
- Butterfly Terrarium ($550, 863)*
- Fruit Bowl ($65, 840)
- Salt and Pepper Mills ($35, 178)
- Small and Large Salivating Prints ($75/$125, 54)
- Glass Egg 01 and 02 ($35/$37, 322)
- Dragged Vase 01, 02, and 03 ($48/$47/$46, 140/142/140)
- Hanging Plate ($45, 240)
Now, there are 2 download types; one for separate packages and one with all items merged. The archives contains the package file(s) and style images inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or WinZip, place the package file(s) in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.
I have also uploaded the files individually. There will be no alternate download for these individual files.
Download Individual Items:
Download Individual Items: