UPDATE 21/07/2016: Set updated for July Lighting patch. Download individual files at the bottom of the post.
With all the building I have been doing in Windenburg, it has shown me just how much I needed to create some more classic-contemporary furniture that could be used in these coastal homes. I love Hamptons design, so I went about creating my own set of furniture and decor inspired by this style. The last classic/contemporary set I made was my Shaker kitchen which this is designed to be used with, along with my Bayside Bedroom. I do plan to make more furniture with less of a modernist feel, and this is the latest set with that goal in mind. I hope you all enjoy it as much as me.
Due to the length of these posts and for ease of updating, you can find the download and info under the cut.
A few notes on this set in regards to usability and features:
- The leaning mirror has a large slot and can be placed on the fireplace. There is a trick to it though; turn on MoveObjects cheat and place mirror on slot. Then pickit back up (but don't move away from the slot) and at this point it will snap to the wall then place down again
- To place the pillows, hold down alt while placing and rotating with your mouse for finer rotation and position placement
- The bookcase is functional so your sims can grab books from it as well as place decor on it. To use all slots turn on MoveObjects
- The coffee table also has small slots on the lower shelf
- Both the treacle console and credenza have TV slots
The Build/Buy items feature:
- basegame compatibility
- 39 meshes in total with between 5 and 35 colour/style options:
- find items easily using phrase "Hamptons" or "Hideaway" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
- style (found under "suburban contempo") and colour filter compatible
- custom thumbnails
- Style tool compatible
- Pricing and polycount as follows:
- 3 seat cutaway sofa ($690, 744)
- 2 seat cutaway sofa ($430, 736)
- Cutaway armchair ($270, 614)
- Accent chair($310, 984)
- Occasional bench ($460, 1212)
- Throw pillow($32, 240)
- Credenza ($344, 1466)
- Treacle console table ($259, 870)
- Coffee table ($157, 498)
- Tray table ($117, 644)
- Sofa table($133, 1008 (high poly))
- Bookcase($1752, 1758)
- Fireplace ($1175, 666)
- Neat books ($55, 237)
- Left and Right leaning books($56/$57, 194)
- Stacked books($58, 258)
- Left and right geode bookends ($90, 100)
- Small, medium and large porcelain birds ($42/$43/$44, 106)
- Propeller ($247, 361)
- Sailboat ($95, 232)
- Decorative plate ($176, 362)
- Moth orchid ($450, 1876 (high poly))
- Trinket box ($66, 282)
- Rectangular clock ($205, 310)
- Leaning mirror ($216, 276)
- Orbicular mirror($512, 1222)
- Sea Flora Watercolours ($140, 58)
- Tripod floor lamp ($218, 1334 (high poly))
- Flagon table lamp ($195, 840)
- Small, medium , and large Verre Candlesticks ($107/$108/$109, 320/352/400)
- Winton Pendant in short, medium and high lengths ($261/$262/$263, 1062 (high poly))
Note: Some of these items can be considered "High Poly." So if your computer can't handle high poly items, install at your own risk. Curves are notorious for needing extra polys to look smooth, so it is the trade-off when creating.
- All custom content, apart from the curtains (found here) is all mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it.
Now, there are 2 download types; one for separate packages and one with all items merged. The archives contains the package file(s) and style images inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or WinZip, place the package file(s) in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy. No onedrive choice this time, just takes too long to upload to all these places.
I have also uploaded the files individually for those with the separated packages to download the items separately. There will be no alternate download for these individual files.
Download Individual Items:
Download Individual Items: