Wednesday 30 April 2014

Hanging Out Layered T-Shirt


Well it is another week, so that means another new creation. This week I bring you a new top inspired by one of my favourite store jackets (found here). I always loved the Henley top under the deep v-neck, but I did want a version without the jacket. So I made one for myself and now I am sharing it with all of you :)

This top:
  • is base-game compatible
  • has 3 recolourable channels (the v-neck, the v-neck collar, and the Henley undershirt)
  • is found in everyday, formalwear, sleepwear and athletic clothing categories
  • 3 presets with custom thumbnails
There is one thing I do need to mention. Like all tucked in tops, these are designed to be paired with the normal waist height pants, not low-rise pants. If you do want to pair this with low rise jeans for example, consider using an accessory undershirt to cover the part of the belly that would be showing. I would have considered making a version to both, but blame the UV map size for that, which ruled out that possibility. 
As usual, the archive contains the preset preview picture along with the sim3pack and package files. Choose one file type and you can delete the rest. I hope you enjoy :) 



Download:

Mediafire | Onedrive


1 comment: