Thursday 17 April 2014

Flipped Collar Shirt and Jacket


This week I have another top for your male sims. What we have here is a magician outfit from Showtime tweaked to be a top only, long sleeves and no girdle thing. This makes it so much more usable. I loved the outfit (which was only available with the unlockoutfits cheat active) but the design made the use of this outfit limited. I think I have made the top much more diverse.
The top features:

  • Basegame compatible
  • 4 recolourable channels (jacket, jacket lapel, shirt, and buttons)
  • Found in everyday, formal and outerwear categories
  • 1 preset and custom thumbnail
There is one issue I need to state about this top. Like the mesh it is based on, the thin flipped collar bones are not perfect. they bend and move and don't always look right. I am not well versed in assigning bone assignments, and it is not something i want to mess with. So be aware the collar is not perfect, but my testers and people who has seen the WIP as it progressed have said its not a big problem. But I want you all the be aware of it.
So, as usual, the archive contains both the sim3pack, package file and preview images. Just extract file, choose your preferred file type and delete the rest. I hope you enjoy. 



Download:

Mediafire | Onedrive


1 comment:

  1. I love it *--* congrats for the mesh and textures. very nice

    ReplyDelete