Wednesday 19 February 2014

Henley Shirt - Style 2


Hey everyone! Well I know I have 3 versions of Henley tops, but I love them so much I decided to make another slight variation. This time it is an unfolded collar. Yeah, yeah, I know its not a big difference but I still wanted it in my game. If you are not fond of the other versions this one may be just up your alley. There are 3 recolourable channels; the shirt, collar and buttons. I have included 3 pre-set styles with custom thumbnails and it is found in everyday, athletic and sleepwear. The archive contains the package file, sims3pack and preview picture. This also marks 1100 followers, so thank you all so much for following me and enjoying my content. I hope you enjoy the shirt as much as I do :)

Download


8 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Thank you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing! Thx so much for sharing !
    Hugs Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, love all of your creations actually but I need to know where to find that hair and tattoo, could we please have a link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most of my tattoos came from here (including the one on Jebidiah) http://dl4sims.wordpress.com/

      And the air is by Kijiko: http://kijiko.catfood.jp/

      Delete
  4. Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this top, I hope you make a short sleeve variant to match the set, that would be so cool, a massice thank you though for the male clothes, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! tbh, I didn't think about doing the other versions as well. I will have to debate about doing that

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing! Great job.

    ReplyDelete