I was finally motivated to do another buildmode addon. I really enjoyed the gameplay Lovestruck Added, and the world was lovely, but like usual, I wanted more windows and doors. Because of the distinct styles, I decided to break it up, so first up is the stonework windows and doors. Lets just say the curved window variants killed me... so they are only in the original widths, but now varying heights.
What you need to know:
- Lovestruck EP required
- There are 2 default replacements. These are for the curved window variants that had random low LOD meshes showing on diagonal wall placement and a curved wall
The Build item/s feature:
- Lovestruck EP required
- non-default (plus 2 default replacements)
- All original colour/style options
- colour filter compatible
- Find using the keyword "StoneREworked" or "stonework" (which brings up all items) using my tutorial here
- custom thumbnails
- The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download below. To install, if an archive file, extract using inbuilt extractor or WinZIP for PC or double-click on file for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game.





YOU ARE THE BEST! πππ«Άπ½
ReplyDelete