Sunday 1 September 2024

Worn Plaster - Lovestruck Wall Edit with 3 Variations for Exterior Use

I absolutely loved the plaster wall that came with lovestruck, but being worn on the top and bottom made it mostly useless for exterior use. So I decided to edit to and make it more usable for exterior walls, especially multi-story buildings. I found the other walls a bit too flat so the lovely texture of this wall is now more usable, so I can inject a bit more dimension and interest into the facade of my builds in the world of Ciudad Enamorada and beyond.

The Build item/s feature:
  • Basegame Compatible
  • non-default
  • Original 7 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in Masonry category of Walls
  • custom thumbnails
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive file, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

5 comments:

  1. WIll it be on CurseForge my good sir? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this work on iPad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am no Apple expert, but i am pretty sure TS4 doesn't run on iPad at all, so i would say no

      Delete