Sunday 29 September 2024

Soft Curves - Living Room Set with 30 items

After all the addons I have been doing lately, I needed a break from the process. If you have been following for any length of time, you would know my happy place is making sofas. Well this sofa was so nice it turned into a living room. 

What you need to know:
  • Throw blanket is designed for the armrest, it doesn't snap, so hold Alt for free placement
  • Same goes for throw pillow
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 30 items
  • 12-20 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Tagged as Contemporary and Cute style
  • custom thumbnails
  • Find using the keyword "Soft Curves" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content

Download below. To install, if an archive file, extract using inbuilt extractor or WinZIP for PC or double-click on file for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. 

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey I love all your stuff, i have really everything. I was thinking if you could do more things like Hinterlands ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hinterlands is the odd one out from my catalogue of creations. I tend to lean more modern. I will probably do more of course, but it's when i feel inspired

      Delete
  2. Outstanding set, Peacy! Thank you so much for being you!!! 🥰🌼🥰

    ReplyDelete