Monday 29 January 2024

Hinterlands Kitchen - 32 New Items for Your Cooking Spaces


This has been a long time in the making. I originally threw around the idea of a Hinterlands Kitchen back at the end of 2021, but tried as I might, I just could not come up with a design I liked. At the end of 2023, a full 2 years later, I finally nailed the design and the rest came together easily. I love having a another country kitchen design available and i think would look great in the homes of Henford on Bagley. 

What you need to know:
  • There are no curved island counters, they have been swapped out for alternate end pieces with shelving
  • the sink is not free-standing, it's designed to sit in the counter. It may work with other designs, it's just a matter of trial and error. Doesn't work on the island pieces however 
  • The dinner plates stack
  • The cookbook is functional. Click on it to start cooking a meal
  • You can shrink the plaster range hood for a smaller size insteal of the medium wall height it was made for
  • I always recommend my No Occluder Appliances default replacement to stop Maxis items casting dark shadows on cabinets since I use Counter shader on cabinets for a more consistent look
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 4 to 32 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Hinterlands" for all the sets combined or just "Hinterlands Kitchen" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

12 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful collection, I love all your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh!!! What a brilliant kitchen, Peacy!!! Thank you so much!!! 🔥💞🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are by far my favorite creator! This is a welcomed addition to your catalogue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely, well done! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. You are my favorite creator since a long time. It's always beautiful, lovely and make with passion. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I LOVE your work! I downloaded and I am a base game player. Is there any reason why I don't see the storage shelves for the island, or the larger glass cabinet in the picture? Maybe I'm not doing something right...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to turn off auto counters/cabinets. Hover over the item to show the swatches then click the cog icon and that will turn off auto counters and bring up the advanced menu where you will have access to all pieces.

      Delete
    2. Thank you So much!

      Delete
  8. Hinterlands is my favorite set of CC ever so I'm pumped. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete