Sunday 21 January 2024

EA Affiliate Program



Late to the announcement,  but I have also been lucky enough to join the EA affiliate program. By inputting the code PEACEMAKER at check out in the EA App or http://thesims.com a portion of your purchase will supporting my ongoing content creation.

Why did I choose to join? I know that people can't always support via donations or Patreon so the affiliate program means they can buy the packs you want, and if you choose to use one of the participant's codes, EA will pay that person. Pretty cool idea in principle

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the affiliate program. I usually purchase everything Sims 4 puts out, so this way I'll be able to show my appreciation for all of the content you create. Actually, I didn't even know this program existed, and I think it's wonderful that custom content creators are able to financially benefit through it. I hope that you are wonderfully blessed in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The pilot program has only been running since December 1, so it's still very new. We shall see how it goes

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing that bit of information, since CC creators efforts make The Sims 4 a better game, I'm glad to see that CC creators can be rewarded ! I was unsure about buying the new build kit, but if it can help CC creators, even with a small proportion, that's a win/win. Also huge thanks for your work especially the add-ons !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no I bought 5 kits yesterday.... well still 6 to go so I will use your code next buying round

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome idea! Honestly, the long-time, hardworking CC creators are responsible for keeping folks interested in the Sims and y'all deserve more recognition. Not only making content but making it to work with a massive game you had no part in creating is amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete