Saturday 22 July 2023

Chestnut Ridge - A Peacemaker Neighbourhood Rebuild

Thanks to EA for inviting me to this early access event for Horse Ranch where I got hands-on with the latest Expansion pack.

As promised, with the time I got with the new Horse Ranch pack prior to release, I have a world makeover for those looking for something a little different from the original world. The lots built by ChrissieYT, Doctor_Ashley, Ninnster00 and Simproved are some of the best I have seen from builder contributions to a new pack, but I still wanted to build my own so I hope you enjoy the makeover.

There are 13 lots total to be placed as outlined on the map below:


All lots only require Horse Ranch EP so no need to own any other packs. 

They range from a starter right up to 4 bedrooms in size which room to expand if you need more. I built these over a short period of time, so although I have checked major issues, they may not be perfect. If there are any major routing issues, please let me know. 

Rider's Glen Builds


New Appaloosa Builds


Galloping Gulch Builds



All these lots will be available on the gallery. You can find them on my profile by searching for peacemaker_ic You can also download all the lots in one go below:

Download

To install, extract the contents of the archive to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray and then open the game and check your library section of the Gallery.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning. I just completely redid my world in PC style and I’m so happy. Your style is just one of my favorites. Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the GOAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this was much quicker than I anticipated! I absolutely LOVE your builds. All my neighborhoods with available Peacemaker options have those replacement lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful job, as always! Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for these beautiful lots. EVERY!!! one of my builds has at least one of your creations. I can't live in the Sims without you!

    ReplyDelete