Saturday 15 October 2022

Rolled Rattan - Seating Set with Three Items

Saw the inspiration for this sofa at my local Bunnings store, and had to make it. Was initially going to be fully cane, but changed it to rattan, and far happier with the outcome. It also pairs wonderfully with my Bowed Living set. Now I have more options, and so do you! 
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 15 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Rolled Rattan" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
I would consider these objects to be high poly compared to Maxis items. Please be aware that overuse on low-spec machines may result in a performance hit. 

Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Curseforge Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing set as always. I'm not a fan of rattan (wicker here in the states) but these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you get out and about, Peacy! If you didn't, we would get these incredible goodies all the time! Thank you so much!!! 🍁😁🍁

    ReplyDelete
  3. i,m reallly glad you out and about pescy if you didn t we woulld thess incr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found your content and everything is so cute and stylish. I'm loving all of it. Thanks for sharing your talent and work with us <3

    ReplyDelete