Saturday 24 September 2022

Terra Tiles - Modern Geometric Tile in 4 Layouts

So browsing Pinterest I came across an interesting subway-shaped tile. With an asymmetrical design, geometric in style, and catching light differently because of it's surface design, I fell in love. So much so i made it in 4 layout style. Did I need 4 layouts? No. Did I want it in 4 layouts? Definitely. Now you all benefit. 
What you need to know:

The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 4 layouts (vertical left and right, horizontal top and bottom)
  • 30 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in category Tiles of Walls
  • custom thumbnails
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive file, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | CurseforgeGoogle Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

9 comments:

  1. I love these! I would love these in my own home someday You bring so much interest, geometry, and color to my sim walls. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Awesome, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulousness!!! 🔥😊🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much so wish I could download it but I'm PS4 and very sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Le gorgeous! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci, magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these sooo much! Curious if you've thought about making a matching tile floor? Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these designs are specifically for walls because of the raised nature (would be uncomfortable to walk on). I might do a floor tile in a different design at some stage in the same palette, but not this specific design

      Delete