Saturday 21 May 2022

Ellipse Seating - Curved Seating in 32 Colours



Found this design looking for something else on pinterest, and just had to make it. I glammed the design up a bit, added a contrasting fabric to the back, and voila! I love having more curved sofas, or sofas in general. I do think in time I am going to make a set I have already done because i have made so many sofas. But I have accepted that LOL

The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Ellipse" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • Price and polycount:
    • Armchair ($595, 804 polys)
    • Ottoman ($695, 442 polys)
    • Loveseat ($745, 800 polys)
    • Sofa ($895, 908 polys)

Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for another marvelous and fabulous set, Peacy!!! πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love it. Thanks for another great set. (I honestly check your page before starting up my game every time.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your custom content and I have used them in all my games over the years. Where can I find the rug you used in the Ellipse set's photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my revamped Colour Me series. I think it's part of the cyan collection? not 100% sure

      Delete
  4. I use that rug often :) You know what else I love of yours, the half wall tiles and full wall tiles. I appreciate your work greatly! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete