Wednesday 23 December 2020

Peacemaker On Patreon

After much research, debate, and procrastination, I have opened an account for those that don’t find PayPal the most convenient way to show appreciation for this little hobby of mine. Out of all the options, Patreon fit the criteria the best (Kofi was runner up but it predominantly uses PayPal and Stripe which wasn’t a big enough difference from just donating via PayPal).

I want to make this clear: I pride myself on the fact my content is free, and it will remain that way. I have no interest in making exclusive content or implementing timed releases. I want people to support me because they like what I do and not because they expect something out of it. After all, I do this because I love it and I want that to remain the same. I feel that is the reason my content stands out, and making items to a schedule would suck the fun and creativity out of it. 

This will be run as a Pay-What-You-Want, where you are just choosing to freely support me and what I do, regardless of how much you choose to pledge. I may post up early WIPs of projects, or ask for testers if the need arises, but that is as exclusive as it will get. 

Anyway, enough rambling. If you are interested the link is below (and added to my blogger and tumble blog). And remember, I will only feel comfortable if the people supporting me are both willing and able to do so. If you aren’t, that is totally cool and just knowing you love my content is enough (along with all the kind messages 😉 )

Peacemaker on Patreon

5 comments:

  1. Thank-you!! Signed up and I'm very happy to be able to add my pennies to the pot. Thanks for all your content, and have a good holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Sir, quite simply rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a single mom and I LOVE your content and I'll be glad to donate as soon as I am able. I truly believe if you love something and you are good at it, you should get paid! I appreciate the free and beautifully made CC! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not able to to donate now but maybe in the future I will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just subbed!! I'm so excited for your content! I used to paint and restore furniture before I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and couldn't do it anymore. Building and decorating in the sims is my only creative outlet now! I appreciate you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete