Saturday 14 November 2020

Bamba Seating - Outdoor-Inspired Comfort Set


 

When I made Rock'n Rockers, the Bamba rocker was a last-minute addition because I fell in love with the design. So much so, I explored adapting the design to a sofa set which I fell equally in love with. I do imagine this more as an outdoor set, but I think it will look equally at home inside. It also looks extra plush which I love as well, and i really don't do enough wood frame designs. 

The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Bamba" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • Price and polycount:
    • Sofa ($850, 2284 polys)
    • Loveseat ($625, 1780 polys)
    • Armchair ($500, 1276 polys)
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

15 comments:

  1. this is so cool! will the other rocking chairs get accompanying seating sets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely not. You may see similar designs pop up in the future as non-rocking chairs, but Bamba was really the only design that could be adapted this way, in my eyes at least.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your work! I'm using this set (as well as the rocker) for an outdoor venue. Is there any chance of a matching dinning set, or at least bar seating, in the future? ^_^

      Delete
    3. Hi! No plans to expand on this style right now.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful set! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to know where you get the cushions for the couches and chairs etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/2020/06/master-post-throw-pillows.html

      Delete
  4. I am so happy you created an entire living set from the rocker! Thank you 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. merci de partager avec nous merci mille fois

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peacemaker has such nice sets. And the way they post pictures of them and I'll see things not in the set and I'm like... Where is this? I want. I must have. Lol. But also, their fonts and I love their logo. I don't remember if they have any Asian sets. Traditional and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cc! are you thinking of making anymore cc furniture sets!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I am, it's just getting the time to make and release them.

      Delete
  8. Eu amei! Parabéns pela criação.

    ReplyDelete