Saturday 8 August 2020

Eloise Camelback Seating - 4 New Seating Items


One thing I definitely notice is a lack of classic styles in my catalogue. I do honestly find a lot of it gaudy with overly detailed elements that just make my eyes dizzy taking it in. However, i do think there is a place for cleaned up designs that fit my aesthetic more but could also work in a more classic setting. This is such a set. I have also been attempting a camel-back design for quite some item but always seem to fail modelling it. Although this doesn't have the dip in the back some do, i liked it enough to see it through. I really love the arms myself, gives it a Victorian vibe without all the patterned fabric. 
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Eloise" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • Price and polycount:
    • Sofa ($1150, 2118 polys)*
    • Loveseat ($850, 2062 polys)*
    • Benchseat ($800, 1758 polys)*
    • Armchair ($650, 2110 polys)*
*Note: these items are considered "high poly" and should be used in moderation, or removed from your game if it can't handle them

Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing another beautiful design with us! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I love these shapes!!! Thank you for never disappointing 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work. I am always so impressed with your attention to detail and workmanship. Thank You -and since once cannot express enough- Thank You Thank You!!

    I know you said you were going for something classic here because you are feeling like you'd like more traditional offerings in your collections, but i know you've also said you are a fan of seating sets and I read that you get some of your inspiration from websites so I wonder if when you are feeling more modern and edgy again if you might be interested in http://sofadreams.com - with much admiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I will check it out when i get a chance :)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. Are the end tables and coffee table apart of another set? They match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These tables are from Vintage Glamour SP and my buymode addon :)

      Delete
  5. are those pillows cc? they're amazing :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are. If you look for my pillow masterpost on this blog you will find a list of sets that contain them.

      Delete
  6. Sehr sehr cool alles danke

    ReplyDelete