Saturday 9 May 2020

Gristle Glue Tiles Expanded - Basegame Wall Recoloured in 50 Shades


I love having a good rectangle tile ingame, and in my Maxis-Only builds I generally fall back on the Gristle Glue tile, The downside is it only comes in 3 variants. I had this recolour for a bit and thought I would share for those earning for more choice like me.

The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 50 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in Tiles category of Walls
  • custom thumbnails
    Download from either of the below links. To install, place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

    5 comments:

    1. I use this tile all the time for my contemporary builds! Thank you for making more options!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Another gorgeous option for my builds. Thanks for all your work.

      ReplyDelete
    3. i love your création (i am french so sorry for the spelling error ...)

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love your builds and CC! Thank you so much!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ahhh! I've wanted something like this for so long!

      ReplyDelete