Saturday 28 March 2020

Shaker Panelling - Simple Style Panelling in Natural & Painted Finishes


I was procrastinating another upcoming project and decided to head into blender to try my hand at another 3D projected wall design. I like full panelling walls and wanted a wood version this time, with this design being the final product. I really love it and the details really pop out, despite being just a 2D texture. Definitely going to get a lot of use out of this.
What you need to know:
  • The painted and natural versions are different catalogue items for ease of use
  • These use the same cornice and skirting design as my previous panelling, but a new palette. When I get a chance (and a new wall design using the same base) I will be sure to do up a new plain wall version
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 50 painted and 15 wood options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in Panelling category of Walls
  • custom thumbnails
    Download from either of the below links. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

    14 comments:

    1. Yessss! I've been asking Harrie about this panel but she didn't responded.. I found this from Liquid Sims. Thank you this is so beautifulll. If you could make things from the Edwardian era, that would be just perfect omg!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi, thanks for all those elements ! can you tell me if we can use them on mac ? thanks,
      deborah

      ReplyDelete
    3. Where can we find this amazing painting ?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Your creations are amazing!
      You're very talented!

      ReplyDelete
    5. omg what is that light hanging over the table???

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. That is from my mid-century Eclectic set here on my blog.

        Delete
    6. Hey. This is an amazing work. Can I use this on PS4?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. No idea, I am not familiar with console versions and whether they support mods and cc or not.

        Delete