Saturday 13 October 2018

Comfy and Practical - Slim Cuffed and Yoga Sweatpants


Another week and two more clothing updates. I think i am almost done! As you can tell I love having a large variety of sweatpants styles in my game for all occasions. These were some of my most-used but with the need to remake them, I made a few improvements. Like all my other styles I have tweaked the textures, fixed bones and added more colour options. Do be aware these suffer from the sunken crotch, but since I will never use them on females and don't make clothing for the feminine frame, there is no point pulling my hair out to rectify it when I will never personal use them.
Updates:

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 30 colour options
  • available for teen to elder men
  • Labeled as masculine
  • found by default under the Cropped filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can be found by default in athletic, sleep and everyday (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
This can be used on bodies other then masculine frames, but just be aware that the mesh is not optimised for the other body frame type much like all other items converted from men to women with the unisex patch. I have not disabled them as someone might find a use but you will only find them under the masculine filter or if you remove the filter from the search bar in CAS. 
    To install,  download below from one of the sources then using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) and place the package file/s in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

    6 comments:

    1. Yay! I love these. What skintone do you use for your Sims?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Nothing special, I used Luumia's overlay to soften Maxis' details. I don't believe its available anymore since improvements and newer files have been made. You can check out his downloads here though: https://luumiasims.com/ccpage

        Delete
    2. its cool but maybe you should do more girl things :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Never going to happen. There are way more creators that cater to women then they do men. I also have no interest in creating content for women either so you wont see that type of content from me.

        Delete
    3. You're right, Peacemaker. There's lots of creations for women. Thank you for creating content for men. Plus, your object creations are wonderful.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yay, it's great to see more clothing/items for men in The Sims! The men's apparel section has suffered for so long, it's really refreshing to see more great, useful content catered specifically for them. Thanks so much for sharing these gems with us, Peacemaker!

      ReplyDelete