Saturday 3 December 2016

Reclaimed Gymnasium Flooring



When I got CL I was very excited for all the build mode content. Then I found the awesome flooring. Tru to its name, it looked like it had 100 layers of lacquer on it just like my old school gym floor did. The colours weren't very usable either. So I took the texture, edited it, toned the specular way down then did a bunch of recolours and voila! Another usable floor for my homes.

The build mode item features:
  • Basegame compatible
  • 24 style variations
  • Custom thumbnails
  • found in Wood Flooring category of Build Mode
  • costs $4
  • Credit to FaerieDustSims and pooklet for the actions and colour palette that formed the basis for these styles
The archive contains the  package file and preview image. Extract and place the package file in your mods folder and look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this! I love the CL wood floor, but it's too glossy for my taste and I always end up not using it. Now it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this sofa? Is original from the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, its not from the game, it is from my Myra Living set: http://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/myra-living.html

      Delete
  3. Not gonna lie, you're my favorite modder. I feel like with your CC, you make the DLC worth the money. It always annoys me how Maxis puts like 2-3 new items in most categories. You ever think about making skimpy clothing? Maybe for men? I mean, sure. There's already a ton out there. But there's cool men's skimpy outfit ideas but some of the authors' items are either not updated or the quality is so bad it's cringe worthy. But, I'm sure if you planned to do so, you would've done it? Lol. When I say 'skimpy' clothing, I mean like.. A leather harness. I've seen one or two but both aren't good. And you make such high quality items. Love all your work! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you! As for the clothes you describe, it's really not my taste so no motivation to make the items for my games. Sorry

      Delete