Saturday 14 March 2015

The World Through a Peephole Paintings


Another mesh edit and artwork style for you today. This one is based on that child portrait mesh. I prefer thinner frames though, so I tweaked the style, remapped to make the picture quality better and added some cool motivational prints (even though you can't read the print) to the frames. I only make black and white frames because they work well with any design, and I am very happy with how these came out. 
The Build/Buy item feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • custom mesh
  • non-default
  • 10 print styles in both black and white frames
  • All 20 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • custom object thumbnails so you can easily find trhe item in the catelogue
  • Costs $350 each
  • Credit to Tina Crespo @Society6 for the images

The archive contains the  package file and cover image. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

3 comments:

  1. Awesome as always - Thank you :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just discovering your work and I have to say i'm LOVING everything I see so far! Your work really looks good! :) Thank you again....

    ReplyDelete