Wednesday 4 March 2015

Squarely Triptych Landscape Paintings


EA has no suitable square frames. There is no love for square frames and it was like this in TS3. I really love to use them, so I decided to make my own. I took the little square child frame and doubled its size from half a square to a full square for this project, remapped it and ended up with this. I couldn't be happier with the result.Since this is my mesh and if you do want to recolour it, you need to give full credit and link back to the original. That is all I ask. I hope you enjoy these triptych paintings.
The Build/Buy item feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • custom mesh
  • non-default
  • 4 sets landscape images split into 3 in both black and white frames
  • All 24 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • custom object and  swatch thumbnails so you can easily find each set by colour and order
  • Costs $550 each
The archive contains the  package file and cover image. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU. U ARE A STAR! Have all your creations. Masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are just simsational! Cant wait to see them in game!

    ReplyDelete