City Living has some interesting build mode items. Interesting-good by the way, not bad by any means. However, the modern windows were only limited to the medium and tall wall heights, and only in 3 tile versions. That will just not do. That size is far from versatile so I had to go about making some addons for the items so they were more usable then in their current state. After much troubleshooting, they are done and ready to enjoy.
I was also asked if I would consider fixing the blue glass, which I have also done, so if the blue tint was stopping you from using these windows, fear no more! This was done by creating a default replacement for those textures. If you like the blue glass, feel free to delete the package file called "PC-TS4-CLBlueGlassDR" which will keep all windows like the way Maxis designed them.
Do note: all textures are linked to the original game files. This keeps file size down as there is no point duplicating the same textures.
- Requires City Living
- 10 original colour options for windows and 9 for doors
- All items have correct diagonal wall meshes
- cost and polycount for "Scattered Panes" windows:
- 1 Tile short/medium/all: $195/$207/$217, 116/116/116 polys
- 2 Tile short/medium/tall: $200/$210/$220, 116/116/152 polys
- 3 Tile short: $205, 112 polys
- cost and polycount for "Frost You House" doors:
- 2 Tile short/medium/tall: $440/$465/$490, 396/396/496 polys
- 3 Tile short: $445, 396 polys
- custom thumbnails
- found in respective wall height door and window sections of build mode