UPDATE JUNE 11 2016 - Maxis added a new style to some build mode items including the standard looker windows, so I have updated these addons to include this new option. Please redownload if you wish to have it.
I was waiting for Dine Out to come and decided to start building my restaurant in anticipation. I really love the looker windows that came with the base-game, but only being in 2 tile meant they had limited use. So since we can now make windows easily with S4S, I went about making some size variants to give a bit more choice, and this is the final result.
These windows have both a standard and diagonal wall mesh, and both have been edited for the new sizes. Maxis also priced the tall wall variations weirdly compared to the other 2 sizes, so I just went with it despite it being odd for the sake of consistency. I have also included a default replacement for the short 2 tile window since Maxis botched the cutout and you could see the wall within the frame.
- basegame compatible
- 9 original colour options
- 1 Tile short/medium/tall: $244/$304/$29
- 3 Tile short/medium/tall: $246/$306/$31
- custom thumbnails
- found in respective wall height door section of build mode
- 1 Tile short standard/diagonal: 180/200
- 1 Tile medium standard/diagonal: 192/180
- 1 Tile tall standard/diagonal: 256/256
- 3 Tile short standard/diagonal: 280/280
- 3 Tile medium standard/diagonal: 272/384
- 3 Tile tall standard/diagonal: 360/472