Sunday, 30 November 2014

Colourful Cottage Starter


Hey everyone! I have another new home for you all today. This one is actually my first starter. I liked the shotgun style of the houses that Maxis built, but I thought they were a bit drab. This changes that. Nice and cheery, your sims will forget all about having the fix the appliances all the time.

The home features:
  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom
  • Open plan living/dining/kitchen
  • price: $16,702
  • location can be found on the last image in the slideshow
You can find the home in the gallery by searching for my origin ID peacemaker_ic, or the tags #PeacemakerIC, and #SimsationalDesigns, #ColourfulCottage. 

For those who don't want to dl from the gallery, click on one of the alternate download links below. To install into your game, Extract the archive then navigate to The Sims 4 folder in My Documents. Find the Tray folder and place ALL of the files from the archive into it. Open your game and find the home in your library, just as if you dl'd it directly from the gallery.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment