Wednesday 16 July 2014

Geek Or Chic? Casual Shorts for Men


Another week, another new upload. I am almost caught up with the backlog of completed projects, and this is one of the last. These shorts originally started out as pajama bottoms but ended up becoming much more. Who doesn't love some fun overlays to add a little personality? I did try to make these as patterns, but that didn't pan out, so I had to make them this way. I still really like them and so do my sims, so I hope your sims enjoy them too.
These shorts feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 2 recolourable channels for plain version (shorts and elastic band) and 1 channel for overlay variants (elastic band)
  • 6 presets with custom thumbnails
  • 5 overlay variants (2 marvel, deadpool, comic bubbles and Dr Who)
  • found in everyday, sleepwear, swimwear and athletic categories of CAS
The archive contains both sim3pack and the package file along with the preview picture. Choose your preferred file type and you can delete the rest. I hope you enjoy :) 


Download:




No comments:

Post a Comment