Wednesday 14 May 2014

Fading Out Baggy Tee


I am starting to run out of ways to start off these posts, so lets just say its that time of the week again; new cc time! This week I bring you a baggy tee. Its quite simple but was a pain to alter, since I not only lengthened the tee, but I also separated part of the mesh to make a pocket. This gives a crisper look compared to one that is drawn directly on the texture giving a much nicer result.
This tee features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 4 recolourable channels (tee base, lower gradient, collar and pocket)
  • found in everyday, athletic and sleepwear categories of CAS
  • 3 preset styles with custom thumbnails
The archive as usual contains both the sim3pack and package files along with the preset preview picture. Choose you preferred file type and delete the rest. I hope you enjoy :) 


Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment