Saturday 15 June 2013

Classic Custom Wall Set

Here is a small set of walls, found in the paint category. I Made these using the multiplier layer from an ambitions wall as a starting point, cleaning it up and making it base game. You may notice that there are similar walls that came with the base game, but I found the shadowing too harsh so I never used them, even though the design was really nice. Once I figured out how to create custom walls, I set about making these. They have been constantly tweaked and I am finally happy with them. The classic wall has 2 channels, while the chair rail and picture rail walls have 3. They all cost $4 each, so its not just classic, but cheap too. Available in package and sim3pack formats. For more pictures, check after the jump.




Classic Wall

Classic Wall with Chair Rail

Classic Wall with Picture Rail

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I've always wanted some simple walls like these. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very useful, thank-you!

    ReplyDelete