Friday 14 June 2013

Beveled Subway Tiles

I have to say this, I hate EA tile patterns. Most are hideous and are really hard to work with due to the way the colourable channels are set up. I had these contemporary colonial houses and i needed a tile for them. I ended up using a brick pattern and it was ok. But then i decided to make these, and will be getting a lot of use out of them. They are found in the tile section (don't want to confuse you all), have 2 colourable channels and come in 3 sizes with 2 variations each. So that is 6 patterns to give you plenty of choice. For individual pictures for all the styles, check after the jump.




Short

Medium

Long

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I hate the EA tiles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!!!! I LOVE subway tiles, and these will be used in pretty much every one of my lots!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I too love subway tiles, and you are the only one I have found that has made the stacked variety---my very, very favorite! :) Thanks again. May I upload with my lot at MTS3? If not, I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I recall, they do require links to any custom content used. So if you link to this blog post, I see problems with it.

      Delete
  4. I suddenly realized I have no subway tiles in my game. Thanks for this. Where do you got the lighting fixture in the pics ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been so long since I played TS3 I wouldn't have any idea. Sorry :/

      Delete