Wednesday 24 March 2021

24th March - Patch issues

 It has come to my attention that today's patch has also broken custom chairs. I am currently investigating the cause and when I know the issues, I will update all my chairs (oh god i have too many chairs). 

Update: Turns out chairs have been restricted to 32bit instances which is not ideal. I wont be updating until the gurus investigate and decide if they can update it on the backend or whether it is a permanent change. So for the moment custom chairs remain broken when slotted to surfaces (this included barstools, dining chairs, and office chairs). 

16 comments:

  1. and I use so many of your chairs... I'm crying inside, but I will wait patiently to your update. Thanks for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto, Ive had to remove many of the chairs. This will be a long process I am sure for Peacemaker. Sending my best.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your hard work and updating your cc.
    You are fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication .. it sucks that you have to do this when something new breaks your cc! Lots of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time, it's ok <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much that you're updating your mods when ea screw up something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish they would stop updating TS4, they don't bring anything cool just brake CC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sim4Studio has been updated with a batch fix for chairs and barstools :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will this patch also be fixing doors/windows/arches or did I miss a patch update for that somewhere? Thank you for all your hard work and beautiful designs. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You missed a lot of patches. That happened last year and has already been updated.

      Delete
    2. Oh, sorry! Could you tell me where to find them? Thank you. (:

      Delete
    3. https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/2020/10/buildmode-content-update-for-post-patch.html

      Delete
  10. bonjour, avez vous une mise a jours pour les chaises cassés?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not decided yet, been busy with real life to make a decision. If you want, you can run S4S batch fix in the mean time until i decide what i am going to do.

      Delete