Saturday 24 February 2018

Bradford Seating - Rolled-Arm Style Sofas


I find making seating incredibly relaxing. There are just so many styles out there that I will never be bored or lack inspiration. These came about as I was thinking about an old sofa my parents had which was replaced recently with a newer, more modern design. I liked the design overall (hated the fabric) and find the design is a lot more 'homely' then some designs and wanted to get it a go to see if I could make something similar. This is the end result and I find it works incredibly well with my Hamptons set.
Updates:


The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 3 meshes with between 24 colour/style options:
  • find items easily using phrase "Bradford" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
  • style (found under "suburban contempo" tag) and colour filter compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Pricing  and polycount as follows:
    - Sofa ($550, 1718 polys)
    - Loveseat ($430, 1490 polys)
    - Living Chair ($310, 1280 polys)


CC credits:
  • All custom content is mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it. 
To install, extract the archive if needed using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

12 comments:

  1. You are correct sweetie, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivan... these are beautiful! thank you so very much! ♥♥♥

    - candeeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! You've been extremely busy - what a wonderful set! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... more seatings to choose from. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your marvellous work, There are only a few creators that merit their own folder in my mods folder, and you are one of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. What "Unknown" said ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fan of all your cc, but the sofas rock! I am still hoping for a corner sofa or one that you can make into one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! I love these but when I go to try and place them it tells me 'object is missing its footprint resource' am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went into my game to check and they are perfectly fine over here. I would ensure your game is updated and possibly redownload to make sure they didn't corrupt when downloading previously.

      Delete