Saturday 25 August 2018

Simple Crew Necks - Keeping It Simple and Stripe My Crew Tees



Another update of older content, Here is one of my favourite plain tees. Some times guys just need the basics. Nothing flashy, nothing over-designed, just some simple tees. So that is what I have supplied. Since the original is incredibly old, it was time to redo the mesh and texture. I have also decided to change the striped style to a thick design which I love.
Updates:

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 30 colour options
  • available for teen to elder men
  • Labeled as masculine (can use used on female sims by removing filter)
  • found by default under the t-shirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can be found by default in athletic, everyday, party, sleep, and hot weather (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
This can be used on bodies other then masculine frames, but just be aware that the mesh is not optimised for the other body frame type much like all other items converted from men to women with the unisex patch. I have not disabled them as someone might find a use but you will only find them under the masculine filter or if you remove the filter from the search bar in CAS. 
    To install,  download below from one of the sources then using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) and place the package file/s in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

    1 comment: