Tuesday 30 July 2013

Wakeboarder - Houseboat for Isla Paradiso

Hi everyone! Today I bring you a houseboat I made for my sims in Isla Paradiso, and I can tell you, it was a challenge fitting 2 couples on a 10x14 houseboat limiting myself to 2 levels and ensuring there was 1 full bath (and that all in one thing as a backup). Well I managed it and the Wakeboarder is the end product.


Download

Store Content

Bedtastic
doorway to adventures
Mid-century modern bedroom- klean klothes keeper
all mine to the end table
haute hip curtain collection v1
mostly square table light
reach for the heavens
oceania orb lantern
gothic glamour living room - scopophobic's window
kyoto light

Expansion Packs


Stuff Packs




Store World Items

Umlautaspiel chair

the wong way bistro chair

Custom Content

- 2 TSR wood patterns
- Large Moroccan-esque pattern (made by me)
- ATS fur pattern
- Painted brick pattern (by me)

Pictures


Peacemaker_ic's Wakeboarder houseboat album on Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous, Peacy! I just love everything about it. Those wave wall covers look so good like that too. I was thinking of how to use those and that is the perfect way.

    ReplyDelete