Thursday 2 November 2017

Ghoulish & Ghastly - Vampire Pack Plants and Trees unlocked


This is a bit of an additional upload to accompany the buildmode addon I released on the weekend. I am always in dire need of more plants for landscaping, so any unlocked plants mod I find I grab. However I couldn't find one for the Vampires GP so I decided to unlock the usable world flora myself. This does not unlock everything. There are just some things that are either low poly, oversized, or not worth unlocking. I came out with 17 items. It looks like a lot of assets are shared with Outdoor retreat, so if you don't have that pack, you can still enjoy some of the plants used in that world since they were duplicated and included here.
The upload features:
  • Requires Vampires Game Pack
  • Unlocks 17 plants for use on lots
  • Find items easily using phrase "Forgotten" or "Hollow" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
  • between 1 and 2 styles
  • Includes fix for the normalmap of the burgundy plant
The archive contains the package file inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or winZIP and drop the package file in your mods folder and look for it in-game. 

Download:

4 comments:

  1. the link is down? i can't open it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still works for me. You really don't need unlocks anymore anyway. Turn on testingcheats, then use the "bb.showliveeditobjects" cheat to gain access to all world objects.

      Delete
  2. yeah the link also doesn't work for me. just doesn't open anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link works perfectly fine here. Honestly, you really don't need this anymore with the cheat that was added that i mentioned above.

      Delete