Howdy! Today i bring you a small mesh edit of my blinds that came with my Shaker Kitchen set. I really liked the blinds, but my good friend jorgha pointed out that since they are quite long, they don't always work for every situation. Luckily, i had planned to make them in different lengths, but the kitchen got out of hand so it got put on the back-burner............ until now. Both roman blinds are available in 2 additional lengths, medium and high. They use the same textures as the other blinds, just the mesh has been shortened. They are separate items in the catalogue too. So if you want more blind choices, fear no more! If you missed the blinds, be sure to check them out in my latest object set here.
The Build/Buy items feature:
- basegame compatibility
- 4 meshes in total with 32 fabric options:
- find items easily using phrase "Shaker Kitchen" in search bar
- style (found under "contemporary") and colour filter compatible
- custom thumbnails
- Style tool compatible
- Pricing and polycount as follows:
- 1 tile Roman Blind - High ($108, 328 polys)
- 1 tile Roman Blind - Medium ($109, 360 polys)
- 2 tile Roman Blind - High ($118, 328 polys)
- 2 tile Roman Blind - Medium ($119, 360 polys)
- All custom content, apart from the floor (find here) is all mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it.
Now, there is only one archive with the separate files. There is no merged option because there just aren't enough files to make that effort Feel free to merge yourself. The archives contains the package files and style image inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or WinZip, place the package file(s) in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.