Saturday, 3 October 2015

Just Roll 'Em Up Tee


I am on a rolled-tee roll! I really do love a good rolled tee, but I like having variations too. So I went about making these, They compliment my They See Me Roll'n Tees perfectly. Bit more casual and not quite as hip you could say. Doesn't bother me, Jeb looks awesome in them. I also love the style of baseball tees. So you know, I am gonna keep making them XD

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under the t-shirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can be found by default in everyday, party, sleep,  and athletic categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and style image. Extract the archive and drop the package file in your mods folder and it will show up. 

Download:

1 comment: