Saturday, 18 April 2015

Stripe My Tee

I love long tees, and I love different styles, but I really hate modifying meshes all the time. So what I did was take my Ombre Tee mesh and texture, and make it modular so I have use the base texture for different styles. This is an example of this process. There are v-neck tees in game, but I love stripes, so I made some. The pocket adds a little bit of asymmetry to draw the eye and makes it a little more mature (strange how a pocket does that). I really love these and they are just your average peices of clothing, something every guy should have in their wardrobe. I do have a few other variants planned down the road, so stay tuned.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under the t-shirt filter
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can be found by default in everyday, athletic, party and sleep categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)



  1. Can you do it with "O" neckline?
    PD: Sorry for my bad English.

    1. The mesh and design is very flexible, so I may do a striped tee in the future with a crew neckline, but i currently have no plans in place. It is a definitely possibility though

    2. Great then, I'll wait, hopefully you can do it someday.

  2. Your stuff is just so fabulous! By far one of the best creators for male clothes. ;D