Monday, 30 March 2015

'Keep It Simple' Plain Tee - UPDATED

I was asked a while ago to make a plain version of my Ombre Tee. I did start one for myself, but it kind of got put on the backburner due to the number of WIPs I have at one time. Well I finally got around to redoing the texture and tweaking the mesh into what you see here. I really love these and they are just your average peices of clothing, something every guy should have in their wardrobe. I do have a few other variants planned down the road, so stay tuned.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under the t-shirt filter
  • can be found by default in everyday, athletic, party and sleep categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)

Update 30/03/2015 - fixed shadowmap issue that caused mark around neck. Sorry about that. Please re-download


1 comment: