Sunday 1 May 2011

York Cottage: A CAW and Versailles Creation

Well i have a new build for you all today and this is another lot from my worl WIP but is getting an early reveal as it is going to be included in The Simmers Society Versailles World Project. I am very happy with how this build turned out as anyone who know me will surely know my feelings towards decorating cottagy buildings. It may be country chic but that what i wanted.



Download @ The Sims 3 Exchange

Download @ 4Shared




What is Inside?
- living room
- drawing room
- large kitchen diner
- study
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- outdoor entertaining area
- single car detached garage

Lot Size:
This is a 30x30 lot. a standard size so can be placed anywhere on level ground


Here are some pictures of the build



















Expansion/Stuff Packs used:
- World Adventures
- Ambitions
- Late Night
- Fast Lane
- Outdoor Living

Custom Content:
There is 2 patterns made with Create A Pattern tool and are both mine. these are:
PC Doily 1
PC Doily 2

Store Content:
there is no store content used in this build

Well i hope you enjoy my attempt at a country cottage. I do have another cottage that will get uploaded from my town for the Versailles project but i will have to see when i get the time to take the pictures and organise the uploading of it.

Happy Simming :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Peacy, I especially love the veranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful, this is exactly what I love! Thank you so much! I hardly ever download houses, but I am gonna download this one, and look for more of your lovely homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought about using the heather over the veranda - what a GREAT idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO I have to have all of those expantion packs for this to work in my game?? I have world adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is advisable as the wallpaper used would disappear upon installation, if it would install at all. i am not sure what would happen if you don't have all the EP's i used

    ReplyDelete