When I was doing updates for my old content, I came across my old recolours of the basegame sofas. Boy oh boy did they make me cringe. They needed updating for the toddler patch but since I don't use them anymore I decided to redo them, and but redo I mean edit the original EA mesh and make a new set of sofas. So what we have here is somewhere in between a mesh edit and a new mesh, and now a sofa set I will proudly use once again.
Note: If you have the old versions and still like them, great! However I am no longer supporting that upload (i.e. I am not updating it). If you want to update yourself you are more them welcome to, but there will be no 'official' update from me.
The Build/Buy items feature:
- Basegame compatible
- 3 styles: armchair, loveseat and 3 seat sofa
- Available in 24 my fabric textures
- find items easily using phrase "PC" or "Fabric" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
- custom thumbnails
- Pricing and polycount for new meshes as follows:
- 3 Seat Sofa ($300, 450)
- Love Seat ($190, 406)
- Arm chair ($160, 334)
- All custom content, apart from the wall art in picture 1 (found here) is mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it.
The archive contains the package file(s) and style image(s) inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or WinZip, place the package file(s) in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.