Sunday 26 August 2018

Bowling Night Expanded - Stuff Pack Addons


I love MCM-style furniture, and the more eclectic styles of the 60's to 80's. That is what the Bowling SP offers, but much like the other Stuff Packs, they always leave you wanting more. Well I decided to tackle this pack next after what I accomplished what I did with Vintage Glamour. I am actually surprised I managed to get 26 items out of the meshes which were definitely not as versatile as some Maxis objects. Now you can complete more rooms with the same style and go retro until your heart is content.


What you need to know:
  • You need the Bowling Pack SP for these to work
  • I needed to make new textures for some objects so the download is a bit bigger because of that
  • If you filter for Bowling Night in the All category of Buy Mode, you will group all items together to make it easier to use
Updates:
  • 26/08/2018 - Fixed issue with Seema Dining Chair where red style did not snap to tables
  • 8/12/2019: Updated bedding and bedframes for Pre-Uni patch that caused error 102
  • 8/08/2020: updating round dining table rig to fix bug
The Build/Buy items feature:
  • REQUIRES BOWLING NIGHT SP
  • non-default
  • 26 meshes in total with between 8 and 20 colour/style options:
  • find items easily using phrase "Bowling" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
  • style (found under "cosmolux" tag) and colour filter compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Pricing  and polycount as follows:
    - Seema 3 Seat Sofa ($600, 1464 polys)
    - Seema Loveseat ($400, 1064 polys)
    - Seema Occasional Bench ($300, 746 polys)
    - Seema Dining Chair ($150, 800 polys)
    - Seema Double Bedframe ($300, 820 polys)
    - Seema Single Bedframe ($150, 820 polys)
    - Seema Unarmed Loveseat ($400, 376 polys)
    - Seema Unarmed Occasional Bench ($300, 364 polys)
    - Seema Unarmed Chair ($200, 384 polys)
    - Seema Unarmed Dining Chair ($150, 376 polys)
    - Seema Unarmed Double Bedframe ($300, 337 polys)
    - Seema Unarmed Single Bedframe ($150, 320 polys)
    - Bowler's Hidey Hole TV Cabinet ($,  polys)
    Bowler's Hidey Hole Left and Right Nightstand ($80, 238 polys)
    Bowler's Hidey Hole Dresser ($320, 392 polys)
    - Mid-Millenium Modern Hallway Table ($230, 252 polys)
    Mid-Millenium Modern Nightstand ($75, 306 polys)
    Mid-Millenium Modern Coffee Table ($295, 722 polys)
    Mid-Millenium Modern Round Dining Table ($390, 818 polys)
    - Domo Arigato Sideboard ($350, 259 polys)
    - Cheers to Me Display Case ($350, 320 polys)
    - Cheers to Me Plain Display Case ($300, 328 polys)
    - Lit Divider 1 Tile ($100, 394 polys)
    - Bubble Trouble Floorlamp ($250, 500 polys)
    - Cuppa Light Tall ($151, 308 polys)
CC credits:
  • All custom content is mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it. 
To install, download, extract the archive if needed using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

15 comments:

  1. OMG PC, you spoil us!

    I love MCM too and these are just perfect. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. man you are on fire! I loved your stuff before but now...wow... EA needs to learn from you, impeccable... what else can I say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are no words to express :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do stunning work! Thank you! I'm fairly new to CC so could you please tell me where I get the rest of the bed? I see it is the base part only. Thank you again for all your hard work, truly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you check my TS4 menu and go to buy objects you will find a few bedroom sets. In those you can find separated mattresses and more bedframes that can be used with the ones from this set.

      Delete
  5. To me, bowling night is one of the most useless packs, but somehow this makes me wanna buy it smh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your CC work is stunning and this is no exception, absolutely love it! Thank you so much for making the most of this stuff pack :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow... I came here looking for exactly this kind of thing! I knew you'd satisfy my MCM thirst. Bowling Night had some beautiful furniture but just not enough of it (as always.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such beautiful content!

    ReplyDelete
  9. But where does the bed mattress come from?

    ReplyDelete