Another mesh edit and artwork style for you today. This one is based on that butterfly picture. I like thin frames and a large area doe images to improve quality, so I altered the mesh, remapped, and came up with what you see here.. I only make black and white frames because they work well with any design, and I am very happy with how these came out. You just have to love watercolour paintings. They are casual and elegant without be pompous or gaudy.
The Build/Buy item feature:
- basegame compatibility
- custom mesh
- Does not currently work with style tool
- 8 print styles in both black and white frames
- All 16 styles found under one item in the catalog
- custom object thumbnails so you can easily find the item in the catalog
- Costs $250 each
- Credit to Lucy Newton, ChristyObalek, Ella Smethhurst, DeanCrouserArt, and Elise Martinson.
The archive contains the package file and cover image. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.