Wednesday 9 July 2014

2500 Followers Gift Part I: Batter Up Pose Set


Well this is a change. Its a break in my regular upload program! Yes, its a tumblr followers gift and I am marking the milestone with not just one, but four gifts, yes, I just said 4! First up is sort of a by-product of the next gifts. It is a set of baseball bat poses. I want to give a huge bear hug to the awesome Cloudwalker who made the bat for me to use since an accessory bat does not exist for TS3 to the best of my knowledge. The bat is not included in the download, but head over to her website where you can grab it along with other awesome stuff.

The pose pack consists of:
  • 10 poses incorporating the baseball bat
  • Is pose list compatible
  • Pose list with reference pictures supplied in archive
Be sure to keep the pictures. If you want to bypass the pose list, the quickest way is the use the codes below each picture. I hope you enjoy these poses. They may not be versatile as some, but I can see many uses for them myself, so I hope you find some use for them as well.




Download Poses:
Mediafire | Onedrive


Download Bat:
Cloudwalkersims



No comments:

Post a Comment