Friday, 9 October 2026

UrbanDeco Buildmode Expanded - A Lovestruck Unofficial Addon

I decided to tackle the second part of the Lovestruck Buildmode catalogue right after the previous release, but due to the draining effect of working on curved windows, it was a bit delayed while I recovered my sanity. These windows were much easier to work on, but suffered from "smallitis." To remedy that I enlarged before editing to make them more usable. It was smooth sailing for the most part, but definitely needed some additional wall decor to customise the windowsill which is a bit of an eyesore. Now I am much happier with the results

What you need to know:
  •  Like usual, this requires Lovestruck EP to function
  • The windowsill and awning textures are all linked to the small size, so be sure to keep that one in-game for the others to work
The Build item/s feature:
  • REQUIRES LOVESTRUCK EP
  • non-default
  • All original colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "UrbanDeco" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content

Download below. To install, if an archive file, extract using inbuilt extractor or WinZIP for PC or double-click on file for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. 


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment