Friday, 15 July 2016

15th of July Patch and Broken Lights

The patch today has very obviously broken a lot of custom content lights, including my own. This is because Maxis updated and renamed tuning files after adding the ability to change light colour and intensity by room. The plus side is, not all my lights are broken, as it is limited to table, floor and wall lights that will not place. I am aware of this issue and I need to update my files for it, but that will take time. You can however fix the issue for yourself using Sims 4 Studio which has just recently been updated.

Follow the instructions to run the batch fix and you should be able to use your files once again. I will still be updating my lighting, as my candles use custom tuning that will need to be updated manually so the new feature is available for those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment