Friday, 10 June 2016

UPDATED: Vast Entry Frame - 3 tile Maxis-Edited Archway

UPDATED JUNE 10 2016: In the recent patch for Dine Out, EA added and additional colour, black, to some build mode items including the base arches. I have now included the additional colour so please re-download if you wish to have it. The more recent Entry Frame Addons that includes matching items has also been updated. 

Another little something I whipped up to compliment my 3 tile keystone arch. I needed a modern, sleek version for versatility so I made one from another basegame arch. Again, it is just an edit to make it 3 tile like my previous one. Hopefully some of you find a use for it.


  • basegame compatible
  • 5 original colour options
  • costs $250
  • custom thumbnails
  • found is short door section of build mode
  • Polycount:
    - high/Medium: 72

The archive contains the package file and style image inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or winZIP and drop the package file in your mods folder and look for it in-game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment