Sunday, 1 May 2016

Broad Keystone Arch - 3 tile Maxis-edited Archway

Something small this weekend. I whipped this up for myself because the lack of 3 tile arches is ridiculous when you are working with hallways that are equally as wide. So I edited the 2 tile keystone archway into a wider version. Luckily it didn't require a new wall cutout otherwise it would not have gotten done so quickly. It comes in all 3 of the base game colours (such a choice!) so if you want to recolour, you can use the 2 tile texture as a base. I would prefer recolours require my edited mesh, but since is an EA object, its fine if you don't just be sure to credit me for the original edit.This is quick and dirty so its not perfect, but does the job well enough for what I needed.


  • basegame compatible
  • 3 original colour options
  • costs $320
  • custom thumbnails
  • found is short door section of build mode
  • Polycount:
    - high/Medium: 356
    - Low: 148 

The archive contains the package file and style image inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or winZIP and drop the package file in your mods folder and look for it in-game. 


1 comment: