Monday, 27 June 2016

UPDATED - Patterned Jute Rugs

UPDATE 27/6/2016 - for the life on me I can't believe I only just noticed, but I didn't swap out the normalmap for these rugs so it had a horrible border on them. I think the last update made it more noticable then it was. Anyway, please re-download the fixed package file. 

Just another quick rug retexture for you all. I really love rugs, and already have a heap of choices, but i love natural jute rugs and only had my round jute rugs made out of that material. Since they are easy to make, I whipped these up for myself, and decided to share them with you all.

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 style choices
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $160
The archive contains the  package file and style images. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.



  1. Just letting you know the Onedrive link doesn't work ;)

    1. Thanks. Onedrive messed up all their short links so I have no clue what ones work and what don't. I will get it updated now :)