Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Yoga Sweatpants


Spa day here here and with it comes new possibilities......... for the meshes that is. I loved the cropped yoga pants, but I was not a fan of the design. So a little snip here, little snapping there and voila! cropped pants in my sweatpants style. These are the same colour choices as my slim cuffed sweatpants because I love them. Hope you enjoy them as much as me.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under the cropped pants filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can be found by default in everyday, party,  and athletic categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and style image. Extract the archive and drop the package file in your mods folder and it will show up. 

Download:

6 comments:

  1. You always have the best looking male Sims. I don't know if you're into dudes, but you have exceptional taste either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such great stuff - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant find the yoga pant or the hoodie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your game is not updated, they will not show up. So try updating if you can.

      Delete
  4. Is that man bun hairstyle something you made? Is it available for download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it is not my creation. It is by Rope and you can find it here (along with some other awesome male CAS items): http://simsontherope.tumblr.com/post/109508088301/the-man-bun-haircut-for-the-sims-4-it-must-be-the

      Delete